Chimney Liner Replacement
Always Affordable Chimney provides clients across Long Island, Westchester, Queens and throughout New York with trusted and dependable chimney liners and installations. This includes chimney liner replacement services that are second to none. Our staff has years of experience in the field and knows the ins and outs of how to replace a chimney liner. Due to our knowledge as a trusted chimney cleaning company, we know there are some common problems that can arise during the installation and replacement.
Chimney Liner Replacement Reasons
There are many reasons why you may need a replacement for your chimney liner. Read more below on why you may require a replacement:
- Toxic gases leaking into your home because there is no liner
- A chimney lined with terra cotta clay has deteriorated
- A new furnace may not fit the existing chimney liner system
- Obstructions such as animals
- A chimney without a liner used for wood burning generates flammable tar
- Appliances with low-temperature flue gases that create condensation. Without the integrity of a strong liner in the chimney, this condensation will coat the masonry and cause deterioration as the liquid freezes and thaws
- Chimney job scams such as inserting only a partial liner
Chimney Liner Replacement Installations
Always Affordable Chimney understands these chimney liner problems and can pinpoint whatever issues you may be experiencing. If you are in need of a chimney liner replacement, please contact us today. You may call 855-244-6880 to set up a free consultation and we will discuss any issues related to your chimney. We will gladly answer any questions you may have regarding our chimney liner services, as well as provide you with a free estimate for our chimney liner replacements.